Showing 1–12 of 79 results
The Master tile, thanks to the unique double-layer overlay, offers a pleasant embossed effect, enhanced by 8 precious shades of colour, which ensure a perfect integration of the environment.
IMPERTEXSA An acrylic copolymer-, long-lasting- and elasticity-based elastic and waterproof coating.
200L Thinner Drum
Fleetwic Cellulose Thinner
Powder Waterproofing Cement
POWLOG is a high quality, water-repellent powder admixture used for water and damp proofing in plaster, screed and concrete applications.
Fields of Application
- Suitable for interior and exterior plaster and screed applications,
- In wet volumes such as bathroom, kitchen, balcony etc.
- In prefabricated and precast building elements,
- In basements, cesspool, gallery, foundation, curtain wall,
- In water and waste water tanks,
- In water treatment plant,
- In pools.
Features and Benefits
- Provides heat economy by protecting concrete from wetting.
- Non-corrosive. Protects the iron rebar found in the building structure from rust and decay.
- Non-toxic. Safely used into the water tanks.
- Water vapor permeable. It allows the building to breath.
- Easy to apply.
- Does not harm for human health and environment.
Fresh cement and POWLOG must be mixed firstly. Then, sand aggregate are poured into the powders. Water is slowly added into the powder mixture at finally. All ingredients are mixed until homogenous mixture is obtained.
1 bag (50 kg) of cement required 1 Package (500 g) of POWLOG.
XPS Insulation Board
PP Fiber 18mm
Glass Fiber Mesh
18mm Marine Plywood
2.4 x 1.2 x 18mm Marine Plywood
Colours for Cement
- Permanent lightfast colours
- Dispense easily in dry mix
- Do not impair performance of mix
- Pastel shades to dark by varying ratio to mix
- Available in Brick Red, Black, Buff, Russet Brown and Yellow
Concrete, mortar, render and screed
1kg, *5kg *25kg (*not available in all colours)
- Improves workability and adhesion without the addition of lime
- Minimizes cracking and crazing
- Complies with BS4887: Part 1: 1986
- Enables accurate dosing
Bricklaying and pointing mortars, backing coats, renderings, and blockwork
5.25kg bucket containing 250 sachets, 3kg and 12.5kg
21g per 25kg cement
- High-performance waterproofer that penetrates deep below the surface
- Forms water resistant barrier in a single coat to protect against rain, damp and frost
- Increases life of brick, stone, concrete, render and terracotta
Can be used on brickwork, cement renderings, asbestos, cement, cast concrete, roughcast, stone work, limestone, wood, and leather
5 Liters, 25 Litres
2 – 4m2 per litre